Power Questions designed to destroy illusions surrounding world finance
Stress and Feel Good Aids and Cognitive Enhancers
Should the monetary system be owned by a few private citizens? Or should it be collectively owned and controlled?
Should those that contribute to the economic system be forced to pay a fee to make that economic contribution?
Should congress be able to acquire debt with interest on behalf of itís citizens without their implicit authorization?
Can debt legally be acquired on behalf of those not born, or not yet of voting age?
If the money creation (left side of equation) process only loans the amount of the principle, then how are the borrowers (right side of equation) supposed to pay back the interest? How are both sides of the equation supposed to balance, be equal?
Governments do not go into debt the citizens do. What is odd is that the money they borrow is then loaned back to them with even more interest. Something doesn't seem right here how can money that is already owned by the debtors be loaned back to them? Who are these people in the middle taking a cut? The money in accounts is not insured by the Federal Government they are in reality insured by the citizens themselves. shouldn't the US taxpayer be making the interest on the money being loaned that the originally borrowed under the Government Label?
How much should economic system participants pay for the use of the accounting system owned by the bankers?
Since money is created from nothing, requiring no real labor or materials what is the fair price for it's creation?
Since the monetary system is mostly accounting and left brained activity is there a need for thousand of huge buildings and staff to support it?
Banking Provides the services listed below to economic system participants, can they be provided at a lower cost with more efficiency?
There are services needed to be provided to support financial systems.
Tracking transactions and ownership.
- Providing the computers, logic, interface and network to run the system.
- Identity / Entity registration tracking and certification
- Risk analysis and evaluation (this is capturing historical data (prior performance), analyzing future possibility and probability to determine future need for specific services and products and the entityís success in creating value and prior performance in meeting obligations to produce value.)
- Investors (directing energy in a free market to entities that after discerning investigation are deemed to be able to create value for other economic system participants, this is a collective function so that investment flows cannot be skewed by a few individuals.
- Enforcement (recovering collateral or providing penalty for not honoring the commitment to create future value.
All these financial services and products can be provided much more efficiently and effectively than they currently are.
Investor and Synergy Contact or Register for Beta
Copyright 2008 - 2013 Intelegen Inc. All rights reserved